guyij cinok

Friday, August 12, 2011

Who is Adrianne Curry?

Adrianne Marie Curry (born August 6, 1982) is an American model, best known as the first winner of the reality television series America's Next Top Model. She is separated from husband Christopher Knight, who portrayed Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch. She runs a weekly show on the NowLive radio network, in which she is an investor.





Knight proposed to Curry on the season finale of My Fair Brady, on VH1, which aired on November 6, 2005. The show was renewed for a second season that began in June, 2006, and focused on the couple's wedding preparations. The couple wed in Curry's hometown of Joliet, Illinois on May 29, 2006, in a gothic-style wedding. Says Curry of the goth-themed ceremony, "I wanted to go as Gothic as I could and as traditional as I could without ruffling anyone's feathers. ... I wanted to have a black dress ... but I knew it would break my grandmother's heart." The couple announced their separation on May 29, 2011.

In addition to being a big Star Wars fan, Curry enjoys cosplay and plays World of Warcraft.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...